Wednesday 21 September 2011

Polyvore sets Fall 2011

Hi,beauties!)It`s almost October now and I think it`s time to upload some Polyvore Fall sets that I`ve created. This season I`d like to look fashionable and classy.

Every Fall I wear a classical Burberry-like trench, it`s a forever must-have of the autumn. Lather jackets, animal printed scarves as usual.
What`s new:
I like white Oxford shirts with big necklaces and skinny jeans with Oxford shoes. Although it`s a little bit boyish, I find it very stylish. Perhaps, Oxford University where I have been in August inspired me).



This summer I wore hats rather often and I think it`s a good Fall idea too. Hats match with narrowed trousers and a sweater. And I adore glitter flats and slippers.It`s unusual for Russia to wear glitter shoes with casual clothes but anyway i like it.

Little black dress has to be in a wardrobe of every girl and everybody knows it. Here is the Valentino dress. I like it`s silhouette.
And these Alexander Wang metallic sandals are stunning!Want them badly.As well as these Zara shoes.


I didn`t like wedges at all until this summer. In autumn wedge ankle boots are popular and I`ve changed my mind, they look wonderful.

The combination of pleated maxi skirts and t-shirts with prints is gorgeous.


My new love is CÉLINE and YSL bags.

So, enjoy and please share your thoughts and ideas with me! You`re always very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment