Sunday, 15 January 2012

Burberry Prorsum Menswear Fall/Winter 2012/13


Oh,If I were a boy...))
Yesterday at 8:00 p.m. (Moscow time) I watched online Burberry Prorsum Menswear Fall/Winter 2012/13 Show in Milan as part of Milan Fashion Week. Christopher Bailey didn`t disappointed me as always. The collection is just perfect. The costumes and classic siluetts, a wonderful color palette: black, gray, yellow,green,brown,burgundy and purple. Amazing holographic pattern that produces rain behind the runway and the models went out with umbrellas. I definitely like the accessories:Carved Umbrella Handles, studded gloves, wool gloves with bright geometrical design, stylish big handbags and studded portfolios. Also, I was a little bit surprised to see animal print, that is actually great!And I have no words to describe well fitted coats and costumes, new coats with bright horizontal lines at the bottoms. The sweaters in this collection have extraordinary collars and it`s definitely something new in fashion. So thank you, Christopher Bailey and the whole Burberry team.
Here are some photos of the items that I really loved. 

























12 comments:

  1. Do you already think about next fall winter? :) wow you're a great fashion blogger! eheh :)

    If you want visit my page and follow me..My last post talk about spring/summer 2012..hope you're interested :) The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love!


    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love your blog, this post is great & ur pretty! I think Im gonna read your older posts now.

    Come check out mine:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely and cool.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo's!!

    I just started my blog. Hope you will follow me at:

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post, I like it!!! The photos are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! Great pics!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post, It's great to read about mens fashion, I find it
    really interesting to watch the shows and see whats going on
    in the male fashion world too. It can be really inspiring, I want
    that black structured laptop case looking bag with the gold stud detail!
    Nice blog, I'll be following!
    xxx
    stylemefreddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!

    Join the first GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete