Hey, everyone! I`m going to tell you the recipe of one of the easiest and tastiest dessert: Portuguese Tarts. It is a traditional Portuguese custard pastry and was created more than 200 years ago by Catholic Sisters at Jerónimos Monastery at Belém in Lisbon.
Prepared puff pasty
Sugar - 6 tbsp
Créme fraîche - 150ml
1. Dust a surface with flour. Unroll the pastry, then cut it in half. Take on of them and sprinkle cinnamon over it, then roll the pastry into a roll shape and cut into 6.
2. Take a muffin tin and put these 6 parts of the pastry in it. Using your thumbs mould them into the holes. Put them in an oven and cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl mix créme fraîche,1 egg, 1 tbsp of sugar,add a little of vanilla.
4. Take the muffin tin out of the oven, and use a teaspoon to press the puffed-up pastry back to the sides to make some room. Fill them with the cream using a teaspoon. Return the tin into the oven.
5. Put a saucepan on heat, squeeze in the orange and add 4 tbsp of sugar. So it`s gonna be a caramel!)
After 10-12 minutes the Tarts are ready, take them out of the oven, then out of the tin and CAREFULLY pour some caramel over each tart.
Here you go!))Enjoy!