Sunday 17 February 2013

LFW:Highlights. Part 2


One more day of Fashion Week in London. Watching all these shows I realized it would me much easier to make up my mind and post here if I were right there =). The greatest show of the day for me is Topshop Unique as I consider it presents a pure British street style. Among the others I pointed up Mulberry, Temperley London and Vivienne Westwood Red Label.



Mulberry
As for fabrics, it`s basically the mix of wool, leather and tweed. A combination of strictness and coziness. The main trends are oversized jackets, trousers with skirts and tunics and long puffed sleeves.


Temperley London
My new discovery. There are some interesting pieces especially dresses. Predominant colour is white but added up with gold and black patterns.




Topshop Unique
We see cropped jumpers and oversized coats that have already become so traditional for Topshop and mix of structures as always. Topshop represents streets of London and the spirit of youth in its creations. These clothes are for strong, brave and stylish girls. And it`s worth mentioning that they chose Tate Modern as the venue.


Vivienne Westwood Red Label
I expected her to set up her show in a gorgeous cathedral or some kind f hall as she used to do, but this time everything was quite modest (if we can say "modest" in the sentence with the name of Vivienne Westwood). what I liked the most are the coats, especially with coloured zebra stripes. 


PS: the pics are not mine

1 comment:

  1. Perfect this blog.
    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete