Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cold Prada




NY is a place where I`m always ready to come back.
This city is so alive, full of colours and style. Every time I get to NY I look at this world differently, I always discover something new for myself. We lived in Soho , the part of NYC that I really like because it`s an area occupied by creative people and it`s full of small restaurants and cafés with incredible and unusual design. I like watching people and the way they dress and if you share my interest NY is the right place. I`ve never seen so many extraordinary, stylish and beautiful people of different origin in one place.  In Soho we met a woman who`s sister was married to Claude Monet`s nephew! That`s a weird coincidence because Monet is my favorite artist and the chance that we would ever meet somewhere one of his relatives was miserable. That is why we were so excited and so happy to talk to her. Such things can happen only in such marvelous places like NYC. I`ll tell you a little bit about our trip.


NY welcomed us with rain and cold, but it would never stop us.










The second day was nice. We spent the day in East Side walking in Central Park, visited my beloved Met museum and it`s exhibition Elsa Schiaparelli and Miuccia Prada's Impossible Conversations, which I fell in love with.







 











 



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to find back your blog ! vive le hasard !
    Bisous de France !
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete