Monday 21 January 2013

What`s new

It`s been a while since I wrote smth here, I know...A lot of things happened. I guess I changed a little bit and my interests are a little bit different now. The most fabulous thing that happened to me is, probably, my second the USA trip. I spent 4 wonderful months with my best friend, doing my internship, making new friends,looking for adventures, visiting beautiful places. You can`t imagine how great it is to share a flat with one of your closest friends in the world, going through all the troubles with other people and discussing boys every single day, gossiping, going for shopping together, running in the mornings, drinking and dancing in the clubs...this summer was wild and the best in my whole life.
I finally decided to tell you about my traveling. Here some highlights of my summer













No comments:

Post a Comment