Thursday 14 March 2013

Beauty Essentials


I thought I would do a little post about some cosmetic items that I currently use. Actually, I can`t imagine how I lived before these products. This time I`ll tell you about the best mascara in the World, my favorite body-scrub and lip butter, and also about a wonderful hair conditioner.  

- Burberry Effortless Mascara - Midnight Black No.01
I had tried so many brands of mascara of different price, of different production country, with different types of mascara applicator and finally found the most suitable for me. And what a surprise, it`s Burberry! (comparatively expensive but it absolutely worth it!) I love the long brush and the texture of the mascara and it`s a clump-free. I genuinely see how this mascara makes my eyelashes look beautiful, longer and thicker.  And I also love the tube design.


- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub
I`m sure, every girl who has ever bought something with the scent of pink grapefruit in this shop knows how insanely it smells. It`s incredibly delicious. My skin requires a specific care, that`s why I use scrub quite often. It can polish my skin perfectly. Besides the scent, it contains grapefruit seed oil that makes the skin smoother every time you use it.



- The Body Shop Lip Butter
It was my first purchase ever from this shop. The year of 2010, to be precise. I live in Russia and we usually have cold autumn and winter. Who likes wind-burned lips, right? Sweetness and a great smell (again) is a wonderful supplement to it`s function.


- Victoria`s Secret So Sexy Big & Full Conditioner
To be honest, I don`t know how a conditioner or a shampoo can boost the volume. I prefer this conditioner because it makes my hair silky and shiny, it doesn`t weight my hair down. I advice you to try it.



1 comment:

  1. очень крутое первое фото, как из старого фильма в стиле завтрак у тифани!!))))

    ReplyDelete