Monday 11 March 2013

Paris Fashion Week a/w 2013. My review

What caught my eye and what I want to share with you. Paris Fashion Week a/w `13.

Valentino
What a stunning collection! I fell in love with almost every piece of clothing (before it happened only in the case of Burberry). Simple silhouettes, but great embroidery .The basic colours are black, white, various shades of blue, and red. Lace collars and cuffs make the look more girly and more elegant. The collection reflects peace, grace and a little humility. The designers said they were inspired by the paintings of Dutch artists, and ask people to notice the braids with black ribbons and expression on the models faces. Critics notice the influence of religion and compare the embroidery with porcelain. This collection has it! I definitely enjoy the image of Valentino for the new season.


 









































































Elie Saab
Elie Saab is always can be characterized as something luxurious and romantic. This collection wouldn`t be an exception, but for several unusual for this fashion house items. One of them is one of my favorite – this sporty baggy pullover with reticulate material. Nobody expected something like that.

























Hermès
Hermès didn`t surprise anybody but it is still on the top of most-wanted. Hermès Woman is self- confident, smart and charming woman. The collection has it`s spirit. This line is very understated and sophisticated. Noble and saturated colours have already become a certain brand identity.



Kenzo
Kenzo inspired by East cultures created a very bright collection with various vivid prints. If last season they made the sweaters with tiger an absolute hit, this time they want to embed the mind`s eye, that I don`t really like to be honest. What I found great is a special soundtrack for the show made up by M.I.A.



3 comments:

  1. In love with Valentino collection!! So pretty!

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I loved Kenzo collection! Hope you visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that white dress by Hermes!! Or the white Valentino coat... For some reason I'm really into white these days.:) Great post, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete